- Our campus and its service facilities are closed to the public. A personal visit is only possible in urgent cases after prior consultation by telephone or e-mail. All employees can be reached online.
- The dean's office is manned and available at all times (Mon-Thu 9:00 - 15:00 / Fri 9:00 - 13:00). Please visit the dean's office only in absolutely necessary cases after prior arrangement by telephone or after making an appointment by e-mail. If necessary, please use other communication channels such as telephone, fax or e-mail.
- The faculty secretariats are in online operation. The staff is available to you by telephone and e-mail.
- All workshops, laboratories etc. of Campus Gestaltung are closed until further notice. You can reach the responsible employees by e-mail.
- The deadlines for all term papers and theses will be postponed by 6 weeks. Please consult your lecturers to keep up to date on this.
- The start of classroom teaching in the summer semester has been postponed to 20.04.2020. Campus Design is currently preparing online learning materials. As soon as they are available, you will be informed by your faculties by e-mail. Please check your university e-mails regularly!
You are leaving the official website of Trier University of Applied Sciences