Together the fields of Architecture, Intermedia Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design and Communication Design in Trier as well as Gemstone and Jewellery in Idar-Oberstein form a unique creative campus. Apply now!
More than 1000 students study at the Campus of Design in a lively, interdisciplinary and intercultural exchange. The synergies of architecture, design and media create innovative and forward-looking projects.
With a multitude of event formats, such as the fashion show as well as exhibitions and lectures, the Campus of Design has established itself as a creative source of inspiration and an integral part of the urban cultural landscape.
The interdisciplinary study offer ensures that the disciplines are strongly interlinked. Creative border crossings are cultivated so that students can research and work in an open and inspiring study environment.
+++++ C O R O N A & S U M M E R S E M E S T E R 2 0 2 0 ++++ INFO-PORTAL of the Campus for Art and Design ++++ C O R O N A & S U M M E R S E M E S T E R 2 0 2 0 +++++
In order to counteract the further spread of the corona virus, we are reducing service operations at Campus for Art and Design! This means concretely:
- Our campus and its service facilities are closed to the public. A personal visit is only possible in urgent cases after prior consultation by telephone or e-mail. All employees can be reached online.
- The dean's office is manned and available at all times (Mon-Thu 9:00 - 15:00 / Fri 9:00 - 13:00). Please visit the dean's office only in absolutely necessary cases after prior arrangement by telephone or after making an appointment by e-mail. If necessary, please use other communication channels such as telephone, fax or e-mail.
- The faculty secretariats are in online operation. The employees are available to you by telephone and e-mail.
- All workshops, laboratories etc. of Campus Gestaltung are closed with immediate effect. You can reach the responsible staff by e-mail.
- The deadlines for all term papers and theses will be postponed by 6 weeks. Please consult your lecturers to keep up to date on this.
- The start of classroom teaching in the summer semester has been postponed to 20.04.2020. Campus for Art and Design is currently preparing online learning materials. As soon as they are available, you will be informed by your faculties by e-mail.Please check your university e-mails regularly!