The aim of the Society is to support the gemstone and jewellery sector in fulfilling its tasks.
In particular, the following tasks are to be supported:
- Promotion of teaching on an artistic basis, promotion of study-relevant projects and excursions both nationally and internationally,
- Promotion of applied research,
- Promotion of the application of scientific findings in professional practice,
- Improve the human and material resources of existing teaching, research and development facilities,
- Promotion of international cooperation with universities as well as with companies and enterprises, including support for the exchange of scientists and students.
- Improvement of the presentation and presence of the faculty in the public eye.
Thank you for your interest in actively supporting projects in the field of gemstones and jewellery. With your membership fee you enable young jewellery artists to successfully realize projects accompanying their studies.
Become a member and support us!