On this page you will find:
Contents: Perinorm allows you, among other things
full-text search for DIN standards without VDE identification,
full-text search for DIN-EN standards,
search for the bibliographic data of more than two million national, European and international standards as well as technical regulations (VDI guidelines, ISO standards, etc.).
Guidance: Perinorm offers you, among other things, the possibility to search for a standard or guideline with the help of the document number:
1. Open Perinorm (via campus computer or VPN).
2. Switch to the English surface (top bar).
3. Enter the document number, e.g. 748 for DIN 748-1 or 690 for DIN ISO 690. a) Simple search mask: Tick the box "Search in document number only" below the search line. b) Advanced search mask: Select the field "Document identifier+" for entry.
4. Submit the search via the "Search" button.
5. You receive a hit list. The current editions of the standards are placed at the top.
6. If the standard you are looking for is available as full text, you will see a blue bordered document symbol with or without a country flag on the left.
7. Click on the symbol. The full text is made available.
Note: Please note that a document number can apply to more than one standard. For example, searching with "748" will lead you to DIN 748-1 (shaft ends) and DIN EN 748 (playing field equipment).
Detailed instructions and further search aids can be found here:
Collection of technical rules
- BERG mining,
- BEFO management and organization.
The new portal LIVIVO offers a simultaneous search in all fields of ZB MED. The search is not limited to its own holdings: LIVIVO searches around 59 million records from over 60 subject data sources (part of it is included in the data source BASE).
The hit list in LIVIVO also provides information on how users can access the texts or other materials. Whenever possible, freely accessible sources are linked and the full text is made available. That is how LIVIVO supports the idea of Open Access. In addition, if possible, articles with links to the underlying research data are linked (state: 03/2018).
You are leaving the official website of Trier University of Applied Sciences