Studying as a regular in our undergraduate program

Please notice that all courses of the Undergraduate Program are held in German language. 

To enrol for our Undergrad program you have to provide proof that you are proficient in German.
As an applicant with a foreign „Higher Education Entrance Qualification“ you need to apply via 'uni assist’ - to check the eligibility for our Undergrad Program.
Please send your application directly to uni-assist e.V.
Your knowledge of German needs to be on level C1/C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference. 
You find detailed information about the required knowledge of the german language on our homepage.

We start with our 3 years Undergrad Program every year with the winter semester in October.

It is also possible to change over to our university, when you already enrolled in your hometown/country.
We are able to credit academic achievements from other universities, that match our program standards and requirements. For inquiries in that area, please send us an email.

About accommodation in Trier please contact Mr. Berndt Werner from our International Office.

We would like to welcome you at our department!

uni-assist e.V. 
Helmholzstr. 2-9 
D - 10587 Berlin 


Berndt Werner, M.A.
Beschäftigter International Office


+49 651 8103-824


Irminenfreihof | Building Q | Room 12


Mo. -Do. 9:30 - 11:30 Uhr
back-to-top nach oben