Studying as a Regular in our graduate program

We appreciate your interest in our master program in architecture.
We start with our Master Program only in winter semester, you could apply for winter semester 2020.

To enrol for our MA program you have to provide proof that you are proficient in German.
Your knowledge of German needs to be on level C1/C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference.

To check your eligibility and your language skills you need to apply via uni-assist e.V.
Applicants with a foreign „Higher Education Entrance Qualification“ should send their application as soon as possible to uni-assist e.V.

You’ll find detailed information on admission and language requirement on the website of the German Academic Exchange Service.
At the DAAD admission data base you can find out whether your certificates entitles you to study at a German university.
Select your country of origin, your certificates and answer some additional country-specific questions.
The result will let you know what kind of possibilities you can generally expect for admission in Germany.

Our Master program in Architecture starts in the first week of October.
The deadline for your application will be July 21th 2023.
Please send your application to our department and please provide with your application the following documents:

your portfolio (max. DIN A 3)
official copies of your qualifications
your most recent official college transcript
letters of recommendation if possible
a brief personal "statement of academic purpose" to explain why you wish to study at the University of Applied Sciences in Trier

Please send the documents via email to ar.sekretariat(at) or mail your documents to:

Hochschule Trier
Fachrichtung Architektur
D-54293 Trier

It is also possible to change over to our university, when you already enrolled in your hometown/country.
We are able to credit academic achievements from other universities, that match our program standards and requirements. For inquiries in that area, please send us an email.

About accommodation in Trier please contact Mr. Berndt Werner from our International Office.

We would like to welcome you at our department and we are looking forward to your application.
Please contact us in case of any further questions.

uni-assist e.V. 
Helmholzstr. 2-9 
D - 10587 Berlin 


Berndt Werner, M.A.
Beschäftigter International Office


+49 651 8103-824


Irminenfreihof | Building Q | Room 12


Mo. -Do. 9:30 - 11:30 Uhr
back-to-top nach oben